no but the best part is how he got the name:
his name was originally “potatoes,” and his owner, willoughby bertie, told the stable lad who helped him to write the horse’s name on a feed bin. the boy misheard it as, literally “pot-eight-o’s” and wrote it with 8 o’s. bertie found it so funny that he kept that as the horses name.
> Important things to consider with your OCs:
- How they would react upon accidentally walking into a glass door
- Their reaction to having their name spelt wrong on a Starbucks drink
- What kind of vines they would make
- Their reaction to your favourite character
- How they would play The Sims
- What their finishing move would be
I’m on and overnight field trip. My roommates are ratchet this isn’t fun.